Social media gives your business the opportunity to interact and build trust with your clientele, increase your client base and increase online awareness.
While it’s true you don’t make money from being on social media, you do make money from the people you’re interacting with on social media. My social media training will teach you how to use social media effectively and efficiently to develop online relationships with your clientele, present and future. The hands on experience and personalized training will give you the knowledge to implement your social media marketing strategy.
Social Media Training
- Learn to use social media to engage your customers and get instant feedback about your products and services.
- Learn how to utilize social media tools to track your business on the social web as well as organize all of your social media accounts.
- Use location-based marketing tools like Foursquare to increase traffic to your business and increase online visibility to attract more business.
- Use Twitter to keep in touch with your clientele, generate new sales leads, and announce special events and promotions.
- Use Facebook to post visual content to engage your visitors.
- Learn how to blog and distribute your content through your social channels.
- Learn to understand the relationship blogging and social media have with your ranking in Google.
- Learn to use customer reviews from websites like Yelp and Google Local as customer testimonials and to help set you apart from the competition.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure how to pin something or send out a tweet. With personalized one-on-one training, I can teach you how to setup and manage your social media presence effectively and efficiently. I’ll also show you how to incorporate a social media management tool that will help you streamline your workload and be more productive.
Contact me to find out how you can learn how to take control of your social media marketing.